1/19/11

More Rigging Tutorials

Got the kinks out of my 'better dragon' rig's tail the other day (I just need d to adjust the spine curvature graph for the tail links). I want to do a quick animation like the one from before to test it out, but overall I think I've addressed most of the things I didn't like about the default english dragon rig in CAT.

I spent some more time on rigging tutorials today. I did one of the Mike Bauer rigging tutorials awhile back, and I really learned a lot, so I've been meaning to get back to them. Today I worked on the Bauer Ball Rig (basically a squash & stretch ball rig setup). I was already pretty comfortable with a lot of the concepts going in, but I still found it extremely worthwhile - it's nice to follow along something that's well structured. :)

No comments: