6/23/07

Still working on that model. I decided I wanted to make an attempt at realism so I could do some more realistically styled animation. She's naked right now, but I figured I'd just do that first and then model some clothes after the fact. I really just wanted to see if I could do it, honestly. There are a lot of scary-looking CG "hot chick" models out there, so I wanted to see if I could make a successful one. She's still in progress, obviously, and maybe still a bit scary.



Look - I modeled toes for the first time!

Also, I discovered an hour-long window where you can get into the Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum without paying. It's part of the Smithsonian, so the museum itself is free, but parking is $12 - which is sucky unless you bring a group of friends. Unfortunately, an hour isn't very long, but it's still something. I can't wait to go back and do more.


No comments: