8/15/11

Walker Boys Studio - Unity Course - Progress

Hooray! I passed the 3rd Exam! (I forgot to take a capture of Exam #2)

I'm between projects right now, so I spent the day at work doing part 1 of the JavaScripting section of the Walker Boys Unity course. I felt like a lot of it was review, which is a good sign that the C# I was beginning to learn a few months ago stuck with me.

It was funny though, I would say this section took me a total of some 6-8 hours - and then the exam was only 10 questions long! I had tucked in for what I was expecting to be a long, hefty exam. :) Yes, I am disappointed that I got one wrong. ;)

4 comments:

Stephen Orlando said...

Congrats on passing your exam! ;) They are more on the simple side, but I think it helps to know that you retained most of what you just learned.

Did you use tutorials to learn C#? How does it compare to Javascript in Unity?

Cat Musgrove said...

Hey! I replied back to you on your blog!

Matt said...

Yo Cat! I'm taking these too! and just passed my 3rd exam as well... and I missed one!!! ugg, it was the one where you have to click on the "line" that errors out... i clicked on the line NUMBER that would error out, but that didn't count i guess!!!! :( I wanted a perfect sooo bad! We should converse about this stuff some time!

Cat Musgrove said...

Oh awesome, Matt! So far I'm really happy with the instruction! Yeah, I got something wrong and I didn't actually figure out what it was... it was one of the ones where you have to put lines of code in order and I was sure I had it right! Oh well...

I just finished Exam 4 (I got a perfect ;) ) and I get to start my first lab tomorrow!! Woooo!